You may also setup “Radius Search” filter for store list. It allows you to search within 100 KM radius.
If you are using Store List sidebar then you have to setup this using widget. Go to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Add “Store List” Radius Search” widget under Store List sidebar –
Now, you will see Radius Search option under store list sidebar –
Just insert your address and set radius for search, it will show you stores available within set radius.
If you are not using store list sidebar and have default filter then also you may use radius filter. You just have to specify this with store list short code –
Now, you will see radius filter –
Well, if you are using radius filter then country and state filter will be auto-hidden.
Alternate Theme: Simple, Per Row: 4 (set as short code attribute -> [wcfm_stores theme=”simple”])
Store List page basic theme : Classic and Per Row: 4
You may change “Per Row” to 3
You may change “Per Row” to 5
What is GEO Locate?
While it’s true that your IP address doesn’t reveal your address or identity, it can reveal to someone what city or even general area you are in…within several miles in some instances. And it does it in an instant. (Remember—only people with some technical know-how can do that. The average person won’t have a clue.)
That amazing technological feat is made possible by something called geolocation software. Like something from a movie, geolocation software first zeroes in on your country, and then your region, city, and often finally your ZIP code.
How WCFM integrates this?
Now, we are using same technology to show relevant stores to a customer by filtering his/her location. Well, first you have to enable this module from WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting Tab -> GEO Locate
If this module enabled hence customer’s location will auto-populate at store list location filter and store visible only for those locations –
Store List page has a special sidebar are, that’s only for this page. You will find this at wp-admin -> Appearance -> Widgets
There has some special widgets only for this sidebar as well.
These widgets are mainly for filtering stores list. Well you may add any other widgets in this sidebar as well.
Store List page comes with a map at top of the page. It shows listed stores locations in map. As you know you may disable this using short code attributes. But this map will only visible if you add Google Map API key at WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting Tab
Now, vendor has to set their location in map from WCFM Vendor Dashboard -> Setting -> Store
As Admin you may also set this from WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Vendors -> Vendors Manager -> Store Setting
Now you will see stores locations in map –
You may tweak few things from settings panel as well.
You may disable store list sidebar from WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting Tab
You may change sidebar display position, whether left of right!
Well, in mobile view by default sidebar comes under store lists. Now you may tweak this and show sidebar first and then stores. But there is no setting option for this. You may achieve this by adding a small code snippet to your child theme’s functions.php –
add_filter( 'wcfmmp_is_allow_mobile_sidebar_at_bottom', '__return_false' );
Well, by default this page comes with 10 stores in each page and 2 stores per row, and off course all active vendor’s stores.
Now, you may change this page display and listed stores. Here is list all supported short code attributes –
- theme -> default: classic, alternate: simple
- per_page -> change how may stores will display in each page (default: 10) -> use: per_page=”20″ (now 20 stores will display in each page)
- per_row -> default: 4, change use: per_row=”3″ (upto 5 supported)
- sidebar -> by default this page has a widget area to insert widget for filtering purpose, but you may disable this -> use: sidebar=””
- has_orderby -> there is a order by at top of the page, using this listed vendors order can be change. Default: ON, disable use: has_orderby=””
- filter -> this is related to sidebar, if you disable sidebar then filters visible at top of store list. Now you may disable this -> use: filter=””
- category -> this is related to filters, whether category filter will be there or not? Default: ON, disable use: category=””
- country -> this is related to filters, whether country filter will be there or not? Default: ON, disable use: country=””
- state -> this is related to filters, whether state filter will be there or not? Default: ON, disable use: state=””
- map -> Well this page comes with a map to show all stores using map view, Default: ON, disable use: map=””
- map_zoom -> Default map zoom: 5
- auto_zoom -> map will auto-zoom depending upon store point on map or not?
- search -> you may use this to filter and show only specific stores. Just have to specify search term -> search=”[YOUR TERM]”
- includes -> you may specify particular store ids, comma separated, hence only those will b visible, use: includes=”2,3,8,65″ (now only these 4 stores will be visible)
- excludes -> you may exclude few particular stores form list, use: excludes=”5,4,9,65″ (now these 4 stores will be exclude from list)
- exclude_membership -> you may exclude by membership id as well, hence all vendors associated that membership will be excluded
- search_category -> may specify one or multiple category ids (comma separated) and hence only stores associated with those categories will be listed
- has_product -> enable checking to include only stores which has published products, Default: OFF, use: has_product=”yes” (now it will list only stores which already has products in store)
Well, hope you are confuse with uses. Your short code will be look like this –
[wcfm_stores search_category="9,12" has_product="yes" map=""]
Do not add space between double quotes (“).
Store List is a page where you may list all your site vendors. Now this has many features, filters, maps and many other aspects. So let’s starts with very basics, how you will have a “Store List” page?
Well, it’s very simple, you just have to create WP page from your site’s wp-admin -> Pages -> Add New
You may add any title for this page, no restriction at all. But in page content area you have to add this short code –
You will see a page like this –